Alam niyo ba na nagkakasakit ang ulo ng isang tao kapag kumain siya ng sour trout?
1 kilogram of trout
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Liter of calamansi juice
1 Liter of vinegar
1 cup of sampaloc
1/2 cup of camias or calamias
1. Saute onion and garlic for five minutes until both becomes golden brown.
2. Afterwards, you may add the trout and cook it.
3. Add further salt, pepper, calamansi juice, vinegar, sampaloc, and calamias.
4. Add water.
5. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes under low heat or until it boils.
6. If the dish is so sour such that your face looks like this:
By following directions in the recipe, now you have the Sour Trout soup. Enjoy!