We’ll take a break on our reviews, since we will feature Fried Porridge Recipe for this year.
This might sound new to the ears, as usually porridge is not fried. But I’ll show you how, as we are translating this recipe in full English. Let’s start!
- Rice. This is the main ingredient for our dish. How can we have porridge and fried rice if we don’t have these?
- Chicken. As is, since this will be added in the porridge. But it can be sliced into pieces if we will fry it.
- Eggs. This will add color and taste for our soup.
- Onions. Chopped into small bits.
- Onion chives, optional. This will add color to the dish.
- Garlic. Also chopped into pieces.
- Ginger, for added flavor
- Water. We’ll use this later.
- Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
How to cook it? Simple.
- In a pan, pour cooking oil. Even if it’s not yet hot, saute onions, garlic, and ginger. Next, put the chicken, cut into pieces. Mix till half-cooked.
- Place the rice and onion chives. Season with salt and other flavorings. Then mix.
- Pour the broth. Bring it to a boil.
- Once boiled, place raw egg on the soup. This will give added thickness to dish we are cooking.
- Taste the porridge. Add ingredients to taste if not satisfied. Boil again before cutting out the fire. The Fried Porridge Recipe is now ready to be served.
Thanks again for staying tuned with the author’s recipes and this site. Hope you learned something new on this dish. This perfectly fits for the upcoming winter season. Happy cooking! 🙂