For our another special dish from the author, springrolls will be given another twist. This is translated for your convenience. Here’s how you can cook it:
For the springroll:
- Springroll wrapper. It can be purchased from supermarkets or in Chinese shops.
- Shredded meat. If you want to purchase meat coursed through a shredder, go ahead. You may substitute it with fish or chicken.
- Salt and pepper.
- Cooking oil.
- Soy sauce.
- Potatoes (optional). This will give added color to our dish.
- Laurel leaves (optional). For added aroma.
- Broth (optional). Just in case you have no water.
- Mix shredded meat, salt, and pepper in a container. You can add more ingredients there.
- Put the mixture on a springroll wrapper, and wrap it.
- Fry the springrolls in hot oil. If cooked, slice into small pieces.
- In another pan, saute onion and garlic, and then put small springrolls.
- After 2 – 3 minutes, put water or broth. Add soy sauce, vinegar, potatoes, and laurel leaves. Add also salt and pepper.
- Boil for five minutes, and add flavors to taste. The Marinated Springroll Recipe is now ready to be served.
Hope this new recipe helps to boost appetite of your friends and families. Even if many will get surprised by this dish, it will open more chances for other springroll recipes. So, enjoy your meal, and happy cooking! 🙂